Sunday, April 18, 2010
Module 4 (Week 4)
It is Google mania this week. Information overload may have been something you have heard of or, unfortunately, experienced. Module 4 introduces you to two tools that can help you tame the information beast. RSS feeds and aggregators are good examples of 2.0 tools because it is about the information coming to you instead of you having to search for the information. That phrase should sound familiar to you! Do you think roving in the libraries is a similar concept? iGoogle is a fun and personal way to get your online life organized and in one place. Did you find this tool user friendly? Do you think this is something our customers would like to know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Everybody is doing great and we are half way there already!
ReplyDeleteI actually signed up for reader a few days ago...I like the concept....I think some customers might be interested, although I'm sure they already know about it.
ReplyDeleteI just signed up for a an aggregator called "Fuser" (www.fuser.com) This site links all of your e-mail accounts, facebook, twitter, etc. all in one.
ReplyDeleteThis way, I only have to remember one username and password, but get all of my different information in one spot.
Sheila, that is awesome. That's what an aggregator can do. I'm checking it out!
ReplyDelete