Monday, May 10, 2010

Module 7 (Week 7)

Now you can keep track of all your books with Goodreads and LibraryThing. Goodreads is very popular. If you opened a Facebook page you can put Goodreads on your Facebook to let all your friends know what you are reading. So, we can see now how social networking is becoming more ubiquitous as it finds innovative ways to be integrated into everything we do. How do you see Goodreads or LibraryThing and social networking having an impact on how libraries conduct business?

4 comments:

  1. Goodreads is pretty awesome. It is nice to keep track of what you are reading or have read. It also has a ton of lists if you are interested in reading a "top 100" book. They also have statistics about your reading habits. I enjoy knowing how many books I read in a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found I much prefer Goodreads over Library Thing. I think Goodreads is more active.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So now we are at week 8, but I think our modules are all done! Do we get a certificate or something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more thing, please, tell me what's up with the fish in the upper right corner?

    ReplyDelete